- The School of Distance Education and Learning (SODEL) of Jaipur National University was established in the year 2008-2009.
- In Sept, 2009 the University got approval from DEC and the Joint Committee of UGC-DEB accorded its approval to start various programs of studies at under graduate and post graduate level.
- Quality assurance and maintenance have been the motto of the School of Distance Education & Learning, and has all along maintained parity with education offered to regular students in colleges and universities.
- The students are provided quality study material in Self Learning format and in addition to this counseling is provided by well educated and experienced academic counselors at the place near to their doorstep.
- One of the great advantages of Distance Learning is that it provides a viable and affordable alternative to conventional mode of education, especially for those, who for several socio-economic, family and geographic constraints, could not get education despite their high motivation and genuine aptitude for studies, and also for those who do not have time for education through conventional mode because of their personal, professional and family obligations.
Location Of the University
- Jaipur National University is located in the city of Rajasthan, Jaipur, a well-known tourist destination for both Indians and foreigners. Its palaces, forts, gardens and museums are architectural marvels. Jaipur is also known for its art and crafts, gems & jewellery industry throughout the world.
- Jaipur is emerging fast as a hub of higher professional education in India on the pattern of Pune, Bengaluru and Hyderabad. The University is situated close to the city and the airport. One can reach the University from the Railway Station and Bus Stand within half an hour.
- The proximity of Jaipur to Delhi is an added advantage. The National Super-Express Highway No. 8 has reduced the distance between both the cities to four hours. Besides extensive road connectivity, Jaipur is easily approachable by Rail and Air from all major cities of India, including Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Kolkata, Bengaluru and Hyderabad.
Affiliations & Achievements
Why JNU Jaipur?
An academic dreamland
- An academic dreamland and a superior abode of learning and knowledge for men and women who aspire for quality education
- Over a decade experience in conducting education programs
- Amongst-Top ranked distance learning institute for education programs
- Advanced and Industry relevant student leaning material including ebooks, videos and online Learning Management System (LMS) developed by some of the leading publishers globally
- Career guidance and dedicated telephonic support centre during course to manage queries via calls, emails, and chat
- Virtual Classrooms through online teaching & training
- Degree Course provided, well accepted globally
- Associated with top corporates including Infosys, Deloitte, Wipro, Ernst&Young etc
- International Tie-Ups/Collaborations with renowned Universities and Institutes in India and abroad.
- Approved by UGC after inspection under clause 2(f) of UGC 1956 Act.
- First Private University of Rajasthan accredited by NAAC, based on very comprehensive evaluation after only 7 years of its establishment.
- Ranked amongst Top 20 Private Universities of India & the 1st in Rajasthan.
- Ranked amongst Top 30 Best Universities in the county by INDIA TODAY.
- Accredited by American University Accreditation Council (AUAC).
- Member of Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Approvals and Accreditation by all Statutory National Bodies including UGC/ AICTE/ PCI/ NCTE/ BCI/MCI for Regular Courses and by the Joint Committee of UGC-DEB for Distance Courses.
Best Private University of India
- Government University funded projects for research in the Schools of:
- Life Sciences
- Engineering & Technology
- Pharmaceutical Science
- Hotel Management
- Government funding for hosting of regular National/International level Seminars and Symposia.
- Recently organized International conference ICEMS (International conference on Recent Trends in Engineering and Material Sciences)